Hey guys!!! So lately, I've been reading a whole bunch of books on Wattpad, which has become like, my new obsession... My wattpad user is bookaholic328 (follow me ;) ) I haven't blogged much, so I'll try to post more often. Anyway, I couldn't choose 1 book on wattpad to write a review b/c they are all really good, so here's a list of some of my favorite Wattpad authors instead:
~maskedstargazer (HP fanfics)
~FredWeasleyismyking (HP fanfics)
~Cherry_Cola_x
~ JessGirl93
~NotAHipster_ (HP fanfics)
~ sweetdreamer33
Hope y'all can check them out sometime! :D
Update: new account I use the most: bookaholic328
How do I follow your blog? You have no follow options....
ReplyDeleteI've followed you on wattpad, @zoeyrosehawthorne. Follow back? (P.S. It's your friend Rose from Goodreads)
Also, the Perception Trilogy is good!
DeleteHello Rose! I've just added a new "follow" button on the top right(ish) of my blog, just above "Search this Blog"
DeleteI also just followed you back on Wattpad! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI just got Perception on kindle (it's free, and a friend read it), looking forward to reading it! Your button looks like a +1 button, not a follow button... On the layout page if you add a gadget in the more gadgets menu there's a followers gadget that lots of people use.
DeleteParanormal Books
Alright, thanks for telling me about the follow gadget! I'll check it out! :) Also, Perception is on Wattpad as well
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete