Inescapable by Amy A. BartolMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Normally, I think books about angels aren't that good, but there's a difference between books about angels by Amy A Bartol than other books about angels. My point is, this series is one of my favourites and I loved it. Currently, I own the first book Inescapable and I've reread it 5 times. I love Reed and he's one of my book crushes. I also liked the characters Buns and Brownie. I'm looking forward to reading Amy's latest book Under Different Stars that I've requested at the library and I hope it's as amazing as the Premonition series!
I've also had the privilege to MEET Amy A Bartol and I met her back at the end of 2013.
I recommend this series to anyone that's just looking for a good book about angels or just a good book!
Thanks for the amazing review! :)
ReplyDeleteNo problem!! I LOVE your books!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete