Thursday, June 5, 2014

Of Neptune by Anna Banks

Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3)Of Neptune by Anna Banks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

*This review has spoilers in it*
When I first heard there was a third book to this series, I thought Why? I like the ending of the second book and now there's going to be a new plot. I can honestly say I wasn't too pleased at that idea, and I'm still not. I really liked the book, but in a way, the ending disappointed me. I had the picture in my mind that the ending would be way better than the second book, and was excited to read it, but in my opinion, I was wrong. My friend read the book as well, and she loved it, so maybe its just me.
The reason I didn't like the ending was because I wanted more detail of what happened between the Syrena and Half-Breeds. Instead, it just ended, so if it had more detail about that, I would've rated it 4 stars. I'd be happy of Anna Banks wrote a short story of that, but then again, I don't want there to be another plot.
Also, when Reed came in, I was thinking Oh no! There's going to be another love triangle (which I hate). I hope Emma chooses Galen over him! I thought that she would choose Reed I've Galen, since he was like her, especially since she thought that Galen had left her. I'm happy that they worked it out in the end, with Emma in love with Galen still. Not to mention that I LOVED their mating ceremony. It was so romantic wih their own little island, and I really liked the part when they got on their knees!!!!!!! ♥♥♥
I really enjoyed reading this series, and I look forward to reading the short stories (in which I haven't read yet) in this series. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment