Friday, May 16, 2014

Blood of Eden Series by Julie Kagawa

The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Be Aware: This review has many spoilers*

This book was AMAZING. It was a wonderful end of the series, and it was written beautifully. This book was written in a way that just captures your mind. I can't even describe how powerful it was. It was a very sad book, but amazing still altogether. The characters:
Allison~ I loved how she was going to do anything to get Zeke back and that was very romantic. She is a nice person, no matter what "monster" she believes she is. Overall, she's my favourite character, which is different than normal: I usually like minor characters, but Allison is by far my favourite of all my favourite series. Braveness is a very powerful trait to have, and I admire that in her. Even though she craved blood, she still fought back at her nature of being a vampire to not hurt anyone.
Zeke~ He is a very positive person, and if he were alive, and not in a book, I'd love to meet him. His relationship with Allison was heartbreaking at points, and I'm extremely glad that they worked it out in the end when he became a vampire. I'm glad he didn't die, since when I read that part, I was stricken with grief. I like that he was a very compassionate person even though the things he faced.
This book has a powerful effect, and if you haven't read this, I recommend you do so, especially if you're looking for a series with romance and action.

This is my favourite excerpt from the book:
“Back in that lab with Sarren. I wanted to die. What’s keeping me here, Allison? Why should I stay?”
“Because I love you, you idiot!”


No comments:

Post a Comment