Pandemonium by Lauren OliverMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I LOVE this book, as well as Delirium, but only dislike 4 things about it (most of them are just minor things):
1.) The HORRIBLE cliff-hanger at the end
2.) One word/name: Julian. Why? Why? Why? This also goes with the cliff-hanger at the end of the book, but WHY DID LENA FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM??? I'm sooo excited to see what happens with Lena, Alex, and Julian in the 3rd book when I get it!!!
3.) If you know me, then you hate love triangles and I'm have a bad feeling about the love triangle between Lena, Alex, and Julian.
4.) Blue dies. Although Lena wan't that close to her, I was still very sad when she died
Otherwise, the book was amazing. I'm really enjoying reading this series, and Lauren Oliver hasn't failed to impress me once. I'm excited to read Requiem and I hope the Delirium series has a happy ending! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment