Friday, May 2, 2014

Sentinel by Jennifer L Armentrout


Sentinel (Covenant, #5)Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this book! I can't even describe how much I loved it!
I liked how the book had a happy ending, therefore, the series has a happy ending. Some of the other series that I've read ended with a sad ending which TOTALLY ruined the series for me. :( I also like how at the end of this book, the character I didn't like before, turned out to be good! *cough cough Seth cough* My ultimate favourite part of the book was the very end when Alex and Aiden can spend their ENTIRE lives together since Seth traded places with Aiden to work for Hades!!!! <3  It's sooo romantic!!! That's also part of the reason I'm in love with Seth... I really liked how Jennifer wrote the characters and in my personal preference, this book was the best in the series. I'm really looking forward to reading more of Jennifer L Armentrout's books! :D is already one of my favourite authors, and in my opinion, if you haven't read at least one of her books, you haven't lived. :) SO if you're reading this review, do me a favour and read one of her books to see for yourself! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment