Graceling by Kristin CashoreMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
When I Finished The Book
I liked this book. I have honestly reread this book two times and I plan on reading it more.
I really liked the plot, characters, and almost everything about it. Graceling is just one of those books that you can't put down until you finish it, and it leaves you wanting more.
I absolutely loved the fun characters and the romance between Po and Katsa. ♥♥♥!!!
What I think most of this book is that it's one of the books that has SO much power over you because of it's just that good.
It's one of the books that's so amazing, that words can't describe how GOOD it is.
I think the only thing that made me rate this book 4-stars, not 5, is because Po is blind. I was absolutely devastated when I found that out.
Other than the fact that I'm really excited to read more of this series, that's pretty much all I have to say :D
When I Finished The Series
The series is one of my favourites, and I'll have to say that Fire (the second book) is my favourite. I wan't that impressed with Bitterblue (the third book), though it was still pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment