Friday, May 2, 2014

Mediator Series by Meg Cabot (my fav author)

Twilight (The Mediator, #6)Twilight by Meg Cabot
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series is one of my ultimate favourites. If you know me, you'd know that I LOVE Meg Cabot's writing. IN this series, this book is my favourite so far. I'm really excited to read the next and last book when it comes out. I liked the characters a lot, especially Suze and Jesse. Suze is a bit reckless whereas Jesse isn't and is always stopping her from trouble. I think that they're the perfect match, and I'll be disappointed of they don't stay together. I thought that Suze and Jesse never had a chance at dating since Jesse was a ghost, but I rejoiced at the end when he became human again. When I thought Jesse was dead at the hospital, I got really upset, though don't panic: he's not dead. I really like Meg Cabot's way of writing this series and I highly recommend reading any of her books! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment