
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I don't even know what to say: this book was AWESOME!!!
I LOVED it!!!! I really liked the characters Katy and Daemon (*Sigh* Daemon...), though I didn't like the "new" Dee or Carissa. I especially DESPISE Blake, for what he did. I couldn't believe that HE, of all people would do something as horrible as what he did (I'm trying not to give any spoilers).
I also liked that there was more romance between Katy and Daemon! ♥!!
Though, I loved this book, I WAS NOT READY FOR THE ENDING.
I'm still kind of in shock... I really hate cliff-hangers, and I'm itching to get my hands on the next the next book.
It's just so... WOW. ;)
Also, if you know me, I'm in love with Jennifer L Armentrout's writing and this book is one of my favs, and I'd recommend this series first, out of all my recommendations!
No comments:
Post a Comment